Initially when I bought the chairs I had to repair one of the seats, tighten the legs and sand the chairs. I used some wood glue for the seat repair, then sanded, primed and painted them red. After a few years the red was starting to fade, so I decided it would be a good time to paint them again. I sanded and primed them, back when I was working on my green chairs and mini bench. I figured I might as well do them all together and save myself a little time. After I sanded and primed the chairs, I sprayed about 6 light coats of Krylon's Oxford Blue, then finished with a few light coats of Rust-Oleum's clear gloss.
|Love his blue eyes!|
Happy Champagne Thursday!