1. Flathead Lake - Lakeside, MT - One of my favorite places ever!
2. Family - I was lucky enough to spend my birthday weekend surrounded by lots of family.
3. Cabin - I have now been going up to this cabin for the last 30 years. Wow, that makes me sound kind of old, when I say it like that. My parents took me there for the first time when I was only a couple weeks old. I'm not sure how much longer it will be in my family, but I will cherish every memory I have from there.
5. Camp Fires - I love fire!
6. Mooses Pizza - Yummy pizza, peanuts, sawdust on the floor, carvings on every surface...
|Chris, Me, Meghan & Marcus|
|Dad, Suzanna, Dad, Parker & Mom|
7. Throwing/Skipping Rocks - You can't go to the lake without throwing or skipping a rock. One of Parker's favorite things to do.
8. Painting rocks and drift wood with Parks - One of the many activities I used to do with my Grandma, at the lake.
9. Chocolate Birthday Cake - Make a wish! Heavenly and I got to enjoy it for the rest of the week :)
10. Playing Solitaire with real cards - Kind of tradition at the cabin
11. S'mores - Yum!
12. Popcorn made on the campfire
13. Vitamin D - Soaking up some sunshine!
15. Frisbee - Pretty sure my 2 1/2 year old can throw a frisbee better than I can.
16. Dinner at Tamarack with the fam
17. 30th Birthday book - Chris put together a book (with lots of help from my mom) with a picture from each of my 30 years. So, thoughtful and creative.
18. Coach Purse - Thanks honey, how did you know? :)
19. Kindle - I got a Kindle for my birthday and I love it! It's so thin and lightweight, makes it easy to throw in my purse. It was nice to get some reading in while waiting for my dr's appointment the other day.
20. Kate Spade sunglasses - Thanks Sister! I love them!
21. New air mattress - Ours went flat when we went camping a few weeks ago. Not very much fun or comfortable for a pregnant gal, like myself.
22. Fireworks - LOVE
23. Fishing off the dock - Didn't catch anything, but Parker had fun fishing with his dad and grandpas.
24. Virgin Mojitos - Refreshing
25. Making new memories
26. Birthday Skype with Jenna and Finley - Fun way to catch up with friends who live too far away.
27. Facebook birthday wishes - Facebook always makes you feel loved and remembered on your birthday.
28. Sushi with my boys, when we got back to town. Thank you for cooperating Parker!
29. Watched a couple episodes of True Blood. My new favorite addiction.
30. Sleeping in my own bed - I love being at the cabin, but nothing beats coming home and sleeping in your own bed.
Happy Champagne Thursday!